Vanessa Express Weave Half Wig - La Apple
Darling Hair | VANESSA EXPRESS WEAVE HALF WIG - LA APPLE
Vanessa Express Weave Half Wig - LA APPLE
- Color Shown On Model : F3345
- Express Style Half Wig
- Curling Iron Safe Up To 360F
1. Remove wig from the plastic bag or box. Gently remove the protective hair net from your wig. Give your wig a few good shakes to separate the fibers and give some body to the hair. Some wigs need to be shaken to release the preset styling.
2. Brush your hair off your face at the top and sides. If your hair is too long, you may want use bobby pins to help keep it off your face, back at the sides, and up at the nape. Some women use a wig liner or wig cap to keep their existing hair in place.
3. Hold your wig at the sides with the woven label in back Place it at your natural hairline and slide it on from front to back. Adjust the wig as needed so the front edge is just over your natural hairline. Use the ear tabs to center your wig from left to right.
4. Tuck in any stray hairs at the front, sides and nape. Now you're ready for styling!