TRS True Styles 2-in-1 Eyeliner Lash Glue
-2-in-1 use as eyeliner and lash glue
-Available in black and clear colors
Felt Tip Glue Liner Lash Adhesive is the world's first lash glue/eyeliner that makes applying eyelash adhesive and false eyelashes absolutely foolproof! Black or Clear lash glue glides on along your lash line, ready for your favorite falsies to adhere to for all day wear! All that was tricky about gluing on false eyelashes is a thing of the past! Multitasking liner and glue in one has a felt tip that glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue. Available in Black or Clear. Contact lens friendly.
1. Apply to clean, dry eyelids free of moisture or makeup.
2. Starting with one eye, apply Lash Glue Liner along your natural lash line, just like regular eyeliner.
3. Before the liner has a chance to dry on your eyelid, immediately apply your false lash strip band along the Glue Liner line. Pat to set lash strip in place. Repeat on your other eye.
- Store Glue Liner vertically, cap side down, to prevent drying out.
- As needed, clean the felt-tip with a lint-free cloth and/or makeup remover to remove any residue.
- Glue Liner is formulated to last all day, but oily skin might require reapplication during the day.
- Line your lid generously, with as much Glue Liner as needed to create a sufficient base for the width and length of the lash band you will secure to it.
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, wash immediately with lukewarm water. Do not use if you are suffering from eye inflammation or conjunctivitis.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.