The Mane Choice Do It 'Fro" The Culture Magnificent Miracle Mask 8oz Jar
The Mane Choice Do It 'FRO" The Culture Magnificent Miracle Mask 8oz Jar
Best for Afro-Textured Hair!
Do It FRO The Culture! Untouchable Definition & Unmatched Volume MAGNIFICENT Miracle Mask brings afro-textured hair back to life MAGNIFICENTLY! Rich in nutrients to restore & deeply nourish the hair. This luxe, miracle mask is magnificently hydrating and highly restorative, which drastically improves the vitality of the hair.
- Intensely nourishing and restorative
- Nutrient-rich formula makes hair look and feel stronger
- Promotes a lasting natural, healthy shine
Do It "FRO" The Culture Collection,For ICONIC, REVOLUTIONARY, BOLD afro-textured hair is powered by Black Charcoal & Black Cumin toremove impurities, allowing nutrients & moisture into the hair---encouraging true texture to blossom. Packed with antioxidants to provide stronger feeling hair and protect it from the elements. Rich in nutrients to nourish hair & scalp and give hair the freedom to be unapologetically defined, voluminous, and beautiful!
After shampooing with Do It FRO The Culture POWERFUL Shampoo, distribute evenly throughout towel-dried hair, especially the ends. Leave in hair for 15-20 minutes with heat, and up to 1 hour without heat. Rinse well with cool water.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed (Black Cumin) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Derived From Rapeseed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Source), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Citric Acid, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Charcoal Powder, Stearalkonium Chloride (Derived From Plants), Benzyl Alcohol (Derived From Plants), Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499) , Fragrance (Parfum & Essential Oil Blend)
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.