Texture My Way Curl Keeper Moisturizing Hair Lotion 12oz
What is it good for? The Curl Keeper Moisturizing Hair Lotion is the most refined approach to replenish your hair's depleted moisture supply. This curl keeper moisturizing hair lotion can revive your style in a flash. Ingredients used: Curly or wavy, or texturized hair will benefit from the moisturizing hair lotion enriched with natural organic conditioning. The hair is smooth and manageable, with great-looking curls that remain moisturized without feeling greasy or damp. Perfect for: Dry, dull, textured curly, and wavy hair. You can use it at home or any beauty salon. Package: Available in 12oz bottle. Usage: Apply liberally to damp or dry hair and gently massage into scalp, working your way through the hair from roots to ends. Style your hair whichever you like.
-Strengthens and softens hair
-More manageable hair
-Easy to use
Texture My Way Curl Keeper 12 oz
Africa's Best Organic Texture My Way Curl Keeper Lotion quenches dry hair with a healthy dose of well-needed moisture. Your style immediately snaps back to life. Curl Keeper, the only moisturizing hair lotion with natural organic conditioning is specifically formulated to strengthen, soften, condition and moisturize texturized and naturally curly or wavy styles. Hair is left feeling silky and manageable with awesome looking curls and waves that stay moisturized without a wet or greasy after-feel.
Quenches dry hair with a healthy dose of well-needed moisture.
Moisturizing hair lotion with natural organic conditioning.
Strengthens, softens, conditions and moisturizes texturized and naturally curly or wavy styles.
Apply generously to wet or dry hair. Gently massage into scalp and work through hair from roots to ends. Style as desired.
Hair burns; keep hair away from open flames, sparks and excessive heat. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycine Soja Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Parfum, Lanolin Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alcohol, Dimethyl Stearamine, Citric Acid, Dextrin, Panax Ginseng Root Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Silk Amino Acids, TBHQ, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 17200, CI 42090.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.