uper Hair Straightener in Cream, without base, with Protein and DNA. It does not contain neutralizing shampoo or a posterior mask. It's just the relaxer.
Special straightening for hair. Follow the instructions carefully.
Protect the skin with a fat, not exceeding the exposure time and clarifying it and washing it with a shampoo of pH 7.0 or more.
• Apply a small amount of TCB Relaxer Super to several strands of hair from the root to the tips. Do not leave the straightener for longer than recommended (see the synchronization guide).
• Rinse with shampoo and towel to dry the relaxed section only.
• Observe hair relaxation or any damage to the hair.
• If the test shows hair breakage or other signs of damage, do not use the product until the hair has been reconditioned and tested again apply a protective cream on the hair, nape and skin lines.
• Using an application brush, gently separate the hair into four sections. Using protective gloves, start the application on the nape area applying a relaxation cream as close as possible to the scalp.
• Continue in thin sections, moving in the direction of the forehead.
• When you reach the forehead, repeat the procedure for the other half of the head, applying the relaxer on the last hairline.
• After applying the relaxant completely, start smoothing the nape area where the relaxer was applied for the first time.
• Smooth the hair and continue with the next section in the same pattern.
• Repeat this procedure until the hair is relaxed.
• When the desired relaxation has been obtained, rinse the hair thoroughly with a strong force of warm water until the hair is free of all traces of the cream relaxer.
• Keep hair straightened
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Please note: Darling will not process an order without written acceptance of shipping charges from the purchaser, please be sure to double check your email so we are able to contact you with the correct shipping charges.
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.