Taliah Waajid Shea-Coco Natural Style Cream 8oz
-Holds style longer
-Makes hair more manageable
Taliah Waajid Shea-Coco Natural Hair Style Cream 8oz
The Taliah Waajid Pure & Natural Shea-Coco collection uses the perfect blend of shea butter, coconut oil and castor oil to give you the most natural hair care experience for healthy hair and skin.
Taliah Waajid Pure & Natural Shea-Coco is the most natural collection we offer, with each product in the Shea-Coco range formulated with 97-100% natural ingredients for curly, kinky and wavy hair types. Each product moisturizes, conditions and fights frizz for defined curls that last all day. While other products boast made with natural ingredients, Shea-Coco proudly tells how much natural is actually contained in each jar/bottle. Visit naturalhair.org for details.
- Contains shea butter, castor oil and coconut oil.
- Softens even the thickest naturals, curls and twists.
- Non-greasy cream, Defines curls and reduces frizz.
- Best on medium to thick natural hair textures.
- Holds natural styles longer.
- Optimum shine and softness.
- Conditions makes hair more manageable.
Daily use for styling: Use on wet or dry hair. For daily styling, apply a liberal amount to your hair, massage or finger manipulate to form your curls or to just moisturize your hair.
Twist Outs/Two strand twists styles: Apply a liberal amount to the area before two strand twisting the hair. Works great on individual two strand twists or on twist rows. Let set for an hour or overnight if you intend to un-twist your hair for a twist out. Add a little of the Shea Coco Monoi oil for additional shine and moisturizing.
Cornrows/Braid-Outs: Apply to hair before cornrowing to achieve smooth and even braids and detailed braid outs that last. Add a little of the Shea Coco Monoi oil for additional shine and moisturizing. Hair Softener and curl definition: Apply a liberal amount to hair and finger, brush or comb through. Add a little of the Shea Coco Monoi oil for additional shine and moisturizing.
Aqua (water), Vegetable Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Derived From Coconut Oil), Polyquaterium 37, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydroethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.