Aunt Jackie's Soft All Over Multi-Purpose Oil Therapy 8oz
What is its purpose? This soft all-over multi-purpose oil is a fantastic solution to alleviate dry scalp, hair, nails, and skin and is a perfect nourishing therapy from head to toe. Ingredients used: Coconut, grape seed, and jojoba essential oils, as well as Shea butter and Ginseng, combine in this multi-purpose oil to create an excellent formula that softens, brightens, rejuvenates, and does not clog pores. Perfect for: Suitable for all types of hair and enables protective styling. Package: Available as an 8oz bottle. Usage: Use daily or as required. Apply to dry regions of the scalp, hair, nails, skin, and face. Use a capful in warm bath water as a bath oil. Pour a tiny quantity into your hand, massage your hands together, and apply to your hair from roots to ends. Cover the hair with a plastic cover and sit under a heated dryer for 10 minutes. Remove the cap and thoroughly rinse the hair to remove any oil remains—Dry and style hair as usual.
-Shea butter and ginseng blend
-Head to toe nourishment
-Easy to use
Aunt Jackie's Soft All Over Multi Purpose Oil 8oz
Nourishing therapy from head to toe, Aunt Jackies multi-use oil is an excellent remedy to relieve dry scalp, hair, nails and skin. Just a little gets the job done!
Blended with carrier and essential oils, including: Coconut, Grapeseed & Jojoba Oils, Shea Butter and Ginseng, this exceptional recipe softens, shines, invigorates, and wont clog pores.
Great for use on hair types 1a-4c, and as an excellent moisture therapy for protective styling.
Use daily, or as needed. Apply a small amount to dry areas, including: scalp, hair (can be used on wet or dry hair), nails, skin, and face. As a bath oil: Pour cap full into warm bath water. As a hot oil treatment for hair: Pour a small amount into hand, rub palms together and apply all over hair from roots to ends (apply a bit more for longer or thicker hair). Cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under a warm dryer for 10 minutes. Remove cap, and then thoroughly rinse all traces of oil from hair. Towel blot hair, and then style as usual.
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)Butter, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado)Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Parfum, Polysorbate 60, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Carbomer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.