Sensationnel Half Wig Instant Weave Drawstring Cap IWD 1
Natural Afro curly style.
Half wig with drawstring cap. Can be worn as a half wig or Updo.
- Cap size can be adjusted to fit various head sizes
- Can be worn as a half wig or updo by adjusting the drawstring cap
- Comb for extra security
- Sensational style in 60 seconds
1. Part your hair from ear to ear to the top of the head. Dividing hair into two sections (Top & Bottom).
(Half Wig) Insert front comb, hold the cap down, and insert the back comb. Secure both sides of the cap using bobby pins.
- Tie your top section into a high ponytail (tie with a small portion of the half wig for more volume and secure fit) and make sure the half wig is covered.
- (Pony Wrap) Insert the comb between hair and ponytail, and secure with bobby pins.
- Wrap the hair around and secure with bobby pins to hold the wrapped hair.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Please note: Darling will not process an order without written acceptance of shipping charges from the purchaser, please be sure to double check your email so we are able to contact you with the correct shipping charges.
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.