Roux Weightless Precious Oils Strengthening Masque 7oz Jar
What is its purpose? Strengthen and rejuvenate your hair with this weightless precious oil strengthening masque. This strengthening mask ensures the softness of your hair, gives it shine, and fights damage while restoring moisture. Ingredients: This light hair strengthening masque is enriched with eight precious oils, including olive, argan, avocado, sunflower, coconut, sweet almond, castor, and jojoba oils, along with vitamins that pamper your hair to restore the essential moisture in them while adding shine to them. Moreover, it doesn't weigh down the hair. Great for: It is highly suitable for dry, dirty, dull, and damaged hair. It is also great for color-treated hair. Package: Available in 7oz jar. Usage: Apply a small quantity of the strengthening masque and massage it well. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly. Towel dry and style the hair as desired.
-No sulfates, silicones, or mineral oil
-Does not weigh down hair
-Smoothens split ends
Indulge in luxurious care with NEW Roux Weightless Precious Oils haircare collection.
Featuring 8 precious oils: argan, olive, avocado, coconut, sunflower, castor, sweet almond, and jojoba oils, plus vitamins, this pampering lightweight collection helps to restore essential moisture and adds shine without weighing hair down.
- Enhances Softness
- Enhances Shine
- Helps to Resist Damage
- Restores Moisture
- Protects Against Damage
- Smoothes Split Ends
- NO Sulfates or Mineral Oils*
- Suitable for Color-Treated Hair
Apply the Restore Masque to wet hair. Leave in for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse. Style as desired.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethiconol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lauric Acid, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol. F00343.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.