Nairobi Define & Shine Edging Gel 2.3oz Jar
What is its purpose? Professional Defines and Shine Edging Gel is the perfect choice if you want to keep your hair edges in place with a stronghold and an extra firm grip. In addition to providing a firm hold without freezing, it promotes the development of edges while repairing any damage. Make your hair seem luscious with the help of this shine edging gel. Ingredients: This shine edging gel is infused with Castor and melon seed oil plus aloe extracts that provide edge taming and sleek styling with an extra firm hold. Great for: It is very suitable for all kinds of dry and damaged hair. Package: Available in 2.3oz bottle. Usage: You may use your fingers or a style comb-brush to apply the product to your natural or relaxed hairstyle to the desired result.
-Extra firm hold
-Great for edges
Nairobi Define & Shine Edging Gel 2.3oz Jar
Nairobi Professional Defines and Shine Edging Gel offers a long grip without frizz manageable for soft lines and short areas while repairing damaged edges and promotes edge growth.
- Repairs damaged edges
- Promotes edge growth
- Delivers frizz free, sleek, laid edges
- Provides maximum hold
Apply a small amount to natural or relaxed hair with fingertip or styling comb-brush. Style to desired finish.
Water (Aqua), Ceteareth-25, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Glycerin, Peg-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfume), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kalahari Melon Seed Oil (Citrullus Lanatus) , Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylisothiazolinone, Fd&c Blue #1.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.