Mielle Rx Hawaiian Ginger Moisturizing Styling Gel 12oz
Reasons to choose: Add that much-desired hold and moisture to your hair with the regular application of Mielle Rx Hawaiian Ginger Moisturizing Styling Gel 12oz. The wonderful hair care product is devoid of alcohol, crunch, or carbomer. Its intense moisturizing formula will keep you in a win-win scenario. Get ultimate styling with its day-to-day application. Ingredients: The product is well inclusive of effective products like ginger, avocado oil, lemon as well as orange extracts.
-Intense moisturizing property
-Perfect styling agent
-Hold the hair perfectly
-Offer maximum moisture
Mielle Moisture RX Hawaiian Ginger Moisturizing Styling Gel 12 oz
Looking for moisture and hold? Try Mielles Moisture Rx styling gel!
Non-flaking holding gel
No alcohol, no carbomer, no crunch!
From twist-outs and braid-outs to beautiful curl definition or the perfect ponytail, you could use this natural styling gel! Mielles moisturizing styling gel not only offers great hold, but also deep hydration, so you can give your locks the love they deserve. Our formula utilizes natural ingredients like ginger and avocado oil as well as lemon and orange extract for an incredible scent. With this natural styling gel, you can achieve the look you want without sacrificing healthy hydration. Apply to dry hair and get started!
12 oz. | Use with Mielles Mint Almond Oil for best results
Apply product to wet or dry hair and style as desired. Optional, for best results: apply Mielle Mint Almond Oil while hair is still wet for added conditioning and to reduce potential flaking.
*Product might be very slippery during application, allow hair to fully dry.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin (Vegetable), Xanthan Gum, Laureth 23, Fragrance (Parfum), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.