Melt Extended Part Lace Swan Wig
Purpose: Add a bit of whimsy to your look with a different hairstyle and get an elegant look by wearing this Melt Extended Part Lace Swan Wig. Design: With a synthetic fiber construction, you will love its look and feel. The transparent lace front blends with every skin tone and is great at mimicking a natural hairline. The baby hairs and the pre-plucked finish make it more realistic. To make it easy to wear, the wig is designed with combs and adjustable straps.
-Crafted of synthetic fiber
-Ultimate comfort and long-lasting
-Natural like look and feel
-Lace front construction
-Pre-plucked and features baby hair
-Designed with combs and adjustable straps
Premium Synthetic Hair
Pre-Customized Unit Features
- Transparent lace for a seamless blend with any skin tone or color
- Natural deep parting lace space for styling naturally
- A pre-plucked, natural density, hairline for a realistic appearance
- Added baby hairs to complement the look
- Soft Swiss lace, perfect for any meltdown with any lace adhesive
100% hand-tied monofilament caps for natural hair movement and styling versatility. Featuring combs and adjustable straps for a secure fit.
Natural Deep Parting Space
Soft Swiss Lace from deep parting area. Each strand is hand tied. The hair density gradually increase from hairline to apex for a realistic appearance
The translucent lace & natural hairline will give off the illusion that your wig is growing from your scalp.
General Hair Care Guidelines
Ideal temperature range for curling is from 260F to 400F
The curl is tighter as the temperature get higher
Our stylist recommends 380F, as ideal for curling and straightening
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.