Loc N Loc Twists Braids Wave Edge Gel Extra Hold 16oz Jar
What is its purpose? Take your hair care to the next level with this Twists Braids Wave Edge Gel Extra Hold. It provides super hold with shine and incredible softness to the hair. Make your hair smooth and elegant with this Twists Braids Wave Edge Gel for the perfect look. Ingredients: The Twists Braids Wave Edge Gel consists of great holding technologies, thus providing a long-lasting hold on the hair with a fantastic shine without stickiness or buildup. It defines the waves, controls the frizz, and provides sleek, smooth edges. It is an anti-flaking formula with no alcohol or beeswax. Great for: It is ideal for all hair types, twists, braids, and wavy hair. Package: Available in 16oz jar. Usage: Shampoo and condition your hair. Dry it and make sections. Then use the Twists Braids Wave Edge Gel Extra Hold using a wide-toothed comb or fingers for an even spread. Style your hair as desired while it's still on. Sit under the dryer for a final finished look.
-Alcohol and wax-free
-Avoids stickiness or buildup
-Defines the wavy hair
-Imparts beautiful shine
Specially Formulated Naturally Derived Hair Gel with No Alcohol, No Flaking, No Beeswax & No Greasiness.
Powerful Holding Technologies, That Provide Long Lasting Hold, Boost Shine Without Stickiness or Build up.
- Strong Hold, Frizz – Free Locks and Twists
- Sleek and Smooth Edges
- Add Shine and Definition To Waves
Shampoo and condition hair. Rinse hair and dry. Section hair and apply Lock N Loc Twists gel with end of barber comb or fingers to the new growth of the hair. For best results apply a small amount of twist and loc tight to each section of the hair followed by twisting. Sit under a dryer for final finished look.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.