SENSATIONNEL EMPRESS LACE FRONT WIG - NAYANA
Darling Hair | SENSATIONNEL EMPRESS LACE FRONT WIG - NAYANA
Sensationnel Lace Front Wig Empress Edge Natural Deep Part Nayana
Mixture of curls with layers that looks full, yet light- weight when worn
Hand -tied with DEEP PART for a more natural shaped part
- Heat Resistant Fiber (Safe up to 350 ~ 400°F)
- (Leave out a small section of your hair to be blended) Cut along the lace parted line
- Using wig combs, secure the cut part area around the portion of leave-out hair.
- Comb and blend the small section of your hair over the cut parting area.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.