SENSATIONNEL EMPRESS LACE FRONT WIG - BROOKLYN
Darling Hair | SENSATIONNEL EMPRESS LACE FRONT WIG - BROOKLYN
Sensationnel Synthetic Lace Front Wig Empress Edge 3-Way Free Part Lace Wig Brooklyn
Flirty tight waves that fall into a super long layered style, instantly turning any outfit into a fun look.
- Features a center part tat can easily shift side to side, for a style that still looks great! Easy 3-Way Parting with a shift! (Left Part, Center Part, Right Part)
- Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
- Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400°F.
- Use fingers to gently comb curly/wavy styles.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.