High Beams Color Thickener Temporary Spray-On Hair 2.7oz
What is its purpose? The color thickness of temporary spray-on hair is your solution to thinning hair. Get ready to have your hair look fuller and healthier with this temporary spray-on. Ingredients used: This color thickener is a salon-quality, highly concentrated formula which effectively covers bald spots or thinning hair areas. It washes away with just one shampoo cycle with no risk of damage to your hair. Perfect for: Thinning hair areas, receding hairline, or bald spots. Package: Available as a 2.7oz spray can. Usage: Shake the can well and hold it around 6 inches away from the hair. Spray on thinning or bald areas. Leave it to dry for some time and reapply for the desired effect. Comb or brush the hair gently over the sprayed areas. Apply the hairspray to hold hair and thickener in place. Rinse it well with the shampoo to remove the product.
-Fuller and healthier hair
-Covers bald areas
-Highly concentrated formula
-Temporary hair color
Our High Beams Color Thickener Temporary Spray-On Hair is your answer to thinning hair! Our product is a salon-quality, highly concentrated formula which can effectively cover bald spots or thinning hair areas. It washes away with just one shampooing, with no risk of damaging your hair. Get ready to have your hair look fuller and healthier with High Beams Color Thickener Temporary Spray-On Hair!
Wash hair with shampoo Only and dry thoroughly. Expose thinning/bald areas. Shake can well, then spray on thinning/bald areas by holding can 6 inches away from hair. Wait for product to dry , and reapply for desired effect. Comb/brush hair gently over sprayed areas. Apply hairspray to hold hair/thickener in place. To remove product, shampoo thoroughly.
Ingredients:Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Butane, SD Alcohol 40-B, Iron Oxides, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Silica, Fragrance.May Contain Titanium Dioxide.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.