Purpose: The Godefroy Double Eyelash & Brow Growth Serum is an excellent product that allows your brows and lashes to stay intact longer and increases their growth cycle as well. Benefits: Strengthens weak hair follicles. Increases blood circulation and growth of lashes. Makes the lashes darker and thicker. Concoction: Contains castor oil that is rich in omega 6 fatty acids with a combination of rich plant oils and vitamins. Use: This is a 6-week treatment and comes in a 3 ml tube along with the applicator.
-Contains castor oil
-Should be used at nightSpecifications:
Godefroy Double Lash and Brow Treatment (3ml + Applicator)
Godefroy Double Lash & Brow is a nighttime treatment that combines rich plant oils and vitamins to strengthen weak hair follicles. This allows lashes and brows to stay intact longer and increases the growth cycle. The results are longer, thicker lashes and brows naturally!
- Godefroy Double Lash & Brow is a 6 week treatment that combines 100% Cold Pressed Caster Oil and Plant Extracts to provide intense nourishment to thinning and sparse Eyelashes and Eyebrows. Includes 3ml tube + applicator brush.
- Rich in Omega 6 Fatty Acids, Caster Oil has the unique ability to penetrate deeply into the hair and skin follicles, increasing blood circulation and encouraging growth and thickness for longer fuller lashes. It May also darken the lashes.
- Using an All Natural Formula we have developed this nighttime conditioning treatment to promote growth, thickness of the lashes and brows. Used nightly and applied directly to the lashes and brows, visible results should be noticeable in 30 days. Must continue use for optimal results
- Double Lash & Brow is an all natural cocktail of vitamins, plant extracts and plant based oils that target and strengthen the cuticle. This allows lashes to stay in tact longer. By staying in tact longer they naturally grow longer and thicker.
- On average, men and women lost their eyelashes and eyebrow hairs every 90 days, then they are replaced by another one. As we age the amount of collagen products naturally in the skin decreases, which leads to more frequent loss or lash and brow hairs.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Please note: Darling will not process an order without written acceptance of shipping charges from the purchaser, please be sure to double check your email so we are able to contact you with the correct shipping charges.
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.