Godefroy Instant Eyebrow Tint 3 Application Kit
Godefroy Instant Natural Eyebrow Tint is a great alternative for individuals with sensitivities to traditional hair color. A non-toxic formula that contains no hydrogen peroxide or synthetic dyes. Formulated with plant extracts, this fast-acting, gentle formula delivers rich, long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks. Covers the most resistant gray hair.
- Great results in less than 2 minutes
- Lasts up to 4 weeks
- Clinically tested safe for use
- Squeeze a small amount of Solution No 1 onto the end of the applicator stick and apply to the inside of your arm.
- Do the same with Solution No 2 and apply directly on top of solution No 1.
- Let stand 2 minutes and wipe clean.
- Close and secure packets with paper clip and place back in zip lock bag.
- Wait 48 hours. If no visible signs of irritation occur, proceed with tinting the eyebrows. Do not use this product if irritation is visible.
PREPARING THE BROWS
- For best results, wash eyebrows with a mild soap and water, or use an oil free makeup remover. Let dry before tinting.
- To protect the skin from accidental staining, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly around the eyebrow. Be careful not to get any on the eyebrows, this could inhibit the coloring process.
- Remove work station card and squeeze entire contents of Solution No 1 and No 2 onto the marked circles. DO NOT MIX.
- It is best to tint one eyebrow at a time, allowing the color to process completely before starting the second eyebrow. Using enclosed applicator stick, apply solution No 1 onto the eyebrow. Let stand for 2 minutes. Gently blot dry with a tissue before proceeding to the next step.
- Wipe applicator stick clean and apply Solution No 2 directly to the eyebrow. Let stand one minute and wipe clean with a damp tissue or cotton ball. Remove any color that may have gotten onto the skin with a damp tissue.
Helpful hint. For slightly darker, longer lasting results, reapply remaining mixture and repeat the process.
Water, Alcohol denat, Acacia Catechu Heartwood/Achillea Millefolium Aerial Part/Aesculus Hippocastanum Nut/Calendula Officinalis Flower/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Carthamus Tinctorius Flower/Dichroa Febrifuga Lour Root/Galla Chinensis Cecidium/Hypericum Perforatum Whole Herb/Juglans Regia Hull/Juniperus Communis Stem and Leaf/Solidago Virgaurea Herb/Urtica Dioica Leaf/Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit/Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide May contain pyrogallol.
Water, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Ammonia
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Please note: Darling will not process an order without written acceptance of shipping charges from the purchaser, please be sure to double check your email so we are able to contact you with the correct shipping charges.
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.