Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Permanent Eyelash Tint Kit
Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Permanent Eyelash Tint Kit
Effectively tints eyelashes from root to tip. This non-toxic formula provides rich, long-term color that last for at least 4 weeks! The process is quick and simple...processes in less than one minute.
- (1) 5 ml activator.
- (1) 5 ml gel activator.
- (1) 25 cotton swabs.
- (1) 50 cotton eye shields.
- (1) Transfer pipet.
- Tints eyelashes from root to tip.
- Takes only minutes to precess.
- Non-toxic formula.
- Contains no coal tar derivatives or hydrogen peroxide agents.
- Fast & safe-to-use.
- No drip formula.
- Long-lasting...results no less that 4 weeks.
- Will not lengthen or thicken eyelashes.
If using single application packets:
- Squeeze a small amount of solution No 1 onto the end of the applicator stick
- Apply to the inside of your arm
- Do the same with solution No 2 and apply over the same spot as solution No 1.
- Let stand one minute and wipe clean
- Place both foil packets back into the zip lock bag and store in a cool, dry place. Wait 24 hours. If no visible signs of irritation exists, you may proceed with tinting the lashes. Do not use this product if irritation is visible
If using multi application tubes, remove cap on solution No 1 Cream Colorant and use the cap to pierce the protective film on the tube. Follow the same instructions as above.
TINTING YOUR EYELASHES
For best results, wash lashes thoroughly with a mild soap and warm water, or use an oil free makeup remover. Let dry before tinting.
- It is best to tint one eye at a time. Apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly under the eye area and apply enclosed eye shields. Make sure eye shields are placed directly below the lower eyelashes. This will prevent staining
- If using single application packets, remove the work station card and squeeze the entire contents of solution No 1 and No 2 onto the marked circles. DO NOT MIX. If using multi application tubes, remove cap of solution No 1 Cream Colorant and pierce the protective film on front end of the tube
- Apply solution No 1 onto the lashes with enclosed applicator in a downward motion towards the eye shield. Let stand a few seconds. Do not remove color
- Wipe applicator stick clean and apply solution No 2 over solution No 1. Be sure to coat each eyelash hair thoroughly including ends and corners of the eyelashes. Let stand one minute
- Remove color with a damp tissue by wiping downward towards the eye shield. Wash lashes with water to remove any residue. The tinting process is now complete
TINTING YOUR EYEBROWS
- Apply petroleum jelly around the eye area to prevent accidental staining. Be careful not to get any on the eyebrows.
- Follow directions 2-5 for tinting the eyelashes. They are the same
STAINING THE SKIN HAS OCCURRED
- . Stains will disappear in 1-2 days. To speed up the process, create a mild exfoliate of water and sugar, and rub gently on stain and rinse with water
- Apply a matte makeup or powder to cover stain.
A SLIGHT STINGING SENSATION AFTER APPLYING HAS OCCURRED
A slight stinging sensation is somewhat common and should subside quickly after rinsing with water. If stinging persists, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Pyrogallol, Ascorbic Acid, Iron Oxide
Water, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Ammonia
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.