Doo Gro Jamaican Black Castor Oil 4oz
-Doo Gro Jamaican Black Castor Oil is an authentic oil from Jamaica
-Helps to repair damaged hair
-Oil nourishes, thickens the hair and detangles it
-Allows healthy growth for all hair types and softens the hair
-Leaves the hair fortified and renewed, while making it more manageable
-Has no added charcoal or color, making it a great choice for your hair
-Works for all hair types including chemically treated, dry, heat styled, natural, or transitioning hair
-Helps repair over-processed hair by restoring its shine and strength
Doo Gro Jamaican Black Castor Oil 4 oz
Authentic oil from Jamaica. Nourishes, thickens, and detangles hair. Supports healthy growth for all hair types. Used to repair damage and allow growth.
JBCO has no added charcoal or color. It nourishes, moisturizes, thickens, softens, and detangles hair leaving it fortified and renewed while making it more manageable. Our Jamaican Black Castor Oil supports healthy growth for all hair types, including heat styled, chemically treated, natural and transitioning.
- Helps treat dry, damaged hair
- Helps repair over processed hair by restoring shine & strength!
HAIR / SCALP
Use daily to strengthen, moisturize and increase your hair growth by preventing breakage. After shampooing, apply generous amount to scalp & hair. Work with fingertips from scalp to ends of hair.
HOT OIL TREATMENT
Place bottle in bowl of warm water. Massage oil into hair and scalp. Cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under hair dryer for 15 30 minutes. Shampoo and condition with JBCO products and style as desired.
Hair is flammable. Keep hair away from open flames, lit tobacco products, extreme heat and hot objects. For external use only. Keep out of eyes. If accidentally swallowed, consult physician immediately. Keep out of the reach of children.
- For external use only
- Do not microwave this bottle
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.