Daggett & Ramsdell Liquid Calcium Base Coat 0.5oz Bottle
What is its purpose? Use this dual-action liquid calcium-based coat as a foundation coat for nail paint to strengthen your nails. It fortifies and lengthens your nails while also producing a smooth base for polish. Ingredients used: The calcium-rich composition, among others, functions as a barrier to keep polish from discoloring your nails while strengthening, lengthening, and beautifying them. It also has a great shine. Package: It is available as a 0.5 oz bottle. Usage: Brush evenly onto nails and let dry. Shake thoroughly before use.
-A liquid calcium-rich formula
-Smoothens nail unevenness
-Lasting glossy finish
-Stronger, longer nails
-Easy to use
-No mess application
Daggett & Ramsdell Liquid Calcium Base Coat 0.5oz Bottle
This dual action Liquid Calcium Base Coat works to strengthen your nails by fortifying them with calcium while creating a smooth, even base for your top coat polish.
- Liquid Calcium Base Coat creates an ideal base for polish to go on smoothly while also giving you stronger, longer nails
- Strengthens nails with calcium
- Fortify and strengthen nails with the calcium they need to grow
- Calcium-rich moisturizing formula provides a perfect foundation for your polish
- Helps smooth unevenness and ridges so that polish goes on smoothly and evenly and allows polish to adhere better
- Acts as a barrier to prevent polish color from staining your nails
- Can be used alone for a lasting gloss finish
- Works inside and out for stronger, longer, more attractive looking nails
- Creates a perfect foundation for nail polish - or can be used alone for a high gloss finish
- Brush-On: Easy to use; no-mess application
- .5 fl. oz. bottle
Shake bottle before use. Brush evenly on to nails. Allow to dry completely.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Polyester Resin, Sucrose Acetate, Isobutyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates/Acrylonitrile Copolymer, Camphor, Calcium Pantothenate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Di-Panthenol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Benzophenone-1, Titanium Dioxide.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.