Curls Blueberry Bliss Hair Growth Oil 4 Oz
What is its purpose? Make a change in your hair care routine with the Curls Blueberry Bliss Hair Growth Oil. Ingredients: This magic hair growth oil contains blueberry extract to repair, strengthen, and promote healthy hair development. It contains antioxidants and vitamins that moisturize and protect hair, encourage scalp blood circulation, and slow down aging. This lightweight oil that encourages thick hair growth and prevents split ends and damage is infused with pomegranate and castor oil for strength and stimulation and argan oil for smooth and flawless ends. Great for: It is suitable for all kinds of hair that are dry and damaged. Package: Available in 4oz bottle. Usage: For optimal results, apply directly to the scalp and massage in circular motions to promote hair growth and hydration. You may also use it to seal the cuticle and prevent the hair from breakage by applying it down the length of the hair shaft.
-Promotes thick and healthy hair growth
-Rich oil-based concentrated formula
-Softens and detangles hair
-Hydrates and conditions hair
-Promotes scalp health
-Promotes blood circulation
-Provides smooth ends and shine
-Reduces aging process
Curls Blueberry Bliss Hair & Scalp Oil 4oz
Shake up your hair care regimen with the Curls Blueberry Bliss Hair Growth Oil. This miracle growth oil is specially formulated with blueberry extract to repair, strengthen and encourage healthy new hair growth. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that work together to hydrate and protect hair, stimulate blood circulation of the scalp, and slow down the aging process. Infused with pomegranate and castor oil for strength and stimulation, and organ oil for smooth ends with unparalleled shine, this lightweight hair growth oil promotes thick, new growth, moisturizes, prevents damage and split ends, and smells incredible.
For best usage, apply directly to the scalp and massage in circular motions, for moisture and hair growth. You can also apply along the length of the hair shaft to seal the cuticle and protect the hair from breakage.
Certified Organic Soybean Oil, Certified Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Certified Organic Blueberry Seed Oil, Certified Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Certified Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil, Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Gardenia Flower, Certified Organic Shea Butter, Certified Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Certified Organic Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Certified Organic Grape Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.