Clairol Professional Jazzing Hair Color 3oz Bottle
-Temporary or semi-permanent hair color options
-Uplift the look and feel of your hair
-Safe and easy to use
-Gives your hair a vibrant and rich finish
Clairol Temporary Hair Color 3oz
Use Clairol Jazzing Temporary Hair Color 30 Spiced Cognac to spice up your color! This translucent hair dye can be used for temporary or semi-permanent results and provides natural, vibrant color. Ideal for natural, colored, permed or relaxed hair and for immediately after a relaxer service. Shines, conditions and all that jazz.
- Temporary or semi-permanent hair color.
- For temporary results, don't apply heat.
- For semi-permanent results, apply heat.
- Ammonia-free formula.
- Peroxide-free formula.
- Use to enhance & brighten your hair.
- Ideal for natural, colored, permed or relaxed hair.
- May be used after relaxing services.
- Conditions hair.
- Beautiful, vibrant, translucent shades.
Apply directly from bottle to towel-dried hair in sections. Use protective cream around the hairline and keep off the scalp.
Timing for Temporary Hair Color: Process 5-10 minutes. Rinse and shampoo.
Timing for Semi-Permanent Hair Color: Cover hair with plastic cap. Process under warm dryer for up to 30 minutes. Rinse and shampoo. Heat is not recommended immediately following a relaxer.
WATER/EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, POLYSORBATE 20.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.