Bold Hold Active & Bold Hold Extreme Creme - Lace Wig Adhesive/Glue, 1.3 oz Double Pack
Double Pack (2) Offer
Bold Hold Active is a new version of the Bold Hold Extreme Creme Bold Hold Active - Lace Wig Adhesive/Glue, 1.3 oz
Bold Hold Active is an amazing water-based non-toxic lace adhesive with a 2-3 week hold. Ideal for application of hair systems and hair units. This adhesive is odorless, humidity resistant, and waterproof under certain conditions. The product does not contain latex. Bold Hold Active is ideal for those clients with excessively oily skin or for those clients that are extremely active on a routine basis. This adhesive performs well in high-temperature environments. The glue is applied white but dries to an invisible layer. This light bonding adhesive will give clients a superior hold without damaging the lace or the edges. Bold Hold Active should be stored at room temperature. This adhesive will turn solid in temperatures below 32 degrees F., Please consult a certified professional for proper application. This product is lab tested and is skin safe for those with normal skin types. Not recommended for those with sensitive skin or skin disorders. Recommend application of Bold Hold Skin Protect prior to use.
- Superior Hold
- No Odor
- Humidity resistant
- For Excessively Oily Skin
- No Latex
- 1.3 Oz
- 2-3 week hold (Hold depends upon the client's pH level)
Bold Hold Extreme Creme (1.3oz) is the primary lace adhesive
Bold Hold Extreme Creme is an amazing water-based, non-toxic lace adhesive capable of a 2 to 3-week hold. Ideal for application of hair systems and hair units. This adhesive is odorless, humidity resistant, and waterproof under certain conditions. The product does not contain latex. The glue is applied white but dries to an invisible layer. This light bonding adhesive will give clients a superior hold without damaging the lace or the edges. Bold Hold Extreme Creme was designed to create a solid bond while ensuring that the adhesive is safe to use on skin and will not cause further damage to the scalp. Bold Hold Extreme Creme is lab tested and is skin safe if applied by a certified professional. Not recommended for those with sensitive skin or skin disorders. Bold Hold Extreme Creme should be stored at room temperature, typically below 90 degrees F. This adhesive will turn solid if exposed to temperatures below 32 degrees F., Bold Hold Extreme Creme is the preferred adhesive for stylists and wig makers nationwide. Please consult a certified professional for proper application.
Bold Hold Extreme Creme - Lace Wig Glue/Adhesive, 1.3 oz:
- 2-3 week Hold (depending on clients pH level)
- No Odor
- No Latex
- 1.3 oz
- Solid, Clean Bond
- Dries invisible
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.