Bobbi Boss Wonder Silk Lace Front Wig - Tionne
-Made of yaki fiber
-Superior quality fiber for a smooth texture
-Lace front with customizable baby hair
Bobbi Boss Wonder Sleek Synthetic Lace Front Wig - MLF401Tionne
Lift your style to new heights with the Bobbi Boss Tionne wig, made from remarkably smooth and tangle-free yaky fiber to perfectly mimic all the qualities of the silkiest natural hair. Complete with customizable baby hair and a natural lace front hairline. The top-quality cap has an adjustable fitting, with a 5 deep hand-knotted lace part. This premium yaky fiber is hot water and hot roller safe for the best style upkeep!
- Lace Front
- Customizable Baby Hair
- Hand-Knotted 5 Lace Part
- Tangle Free & Smoother Texture
- Silky Yaki Fiber
- Hot Water & Roller Setting
1. Gently detangle hair by running fingers through.
2. Using mild shampoo, wash hair in lukewarm water.
3. Do not rub or pull the lace area. Gently pat to let dirt out.
4. Rinse throughly and gently squeeze out the water from hair.
5. Pat with dry towel for lace patch area, do not squeeze.
6. Let air dry.
If you used tape: Must use "remove solution" to remove tape from your skin & from the wig. Be extremely cautious not to pull hair when removing the tape from lace area.
If you used glue: Must use "remove solution" to remove all the glue residue before shampooing.
If you used without tape or glue:
1. Put wig on, adjusting the lace forehead line to align with your own hairline.
2. Let the lace out and cut off the extra lace patch.
3. Secure the comb at the nape area first, and adjust the fitting to your head shape.
4. Hold the top by gently pressing in, and start securing the combs on the sides.
5. Make final style touch to create more natural look.
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.