Bigen Protect Repair Deep Conditioner 1.75oz
What is it good for? Using this protect and repair deep conditioner will maintain your hair healthy, strong, and lustrous even if it is dull, dry, or otherwise damaged. Ingredients used: Damaged hair from chemical treatments will benefit from this deep conditioner containing inositol, an active element found in rice water, and sunflower seed oil. Perfect for: Colour-treated, chemical-processed, or damaged hair. Package: Available in 1.75oz pack. Usage: Apply a liberal quantity of the deep conditioner and spread it evenly with a wide-tooth comb after washing hair. Ensure your hair is covered in a plastic cap before sitting in the dryer for 10 minutes (or 15 minutes with no heat)—towel-dry hair after thoroughly rinsing it. Style your hair in the usual manner.
-Revives and protects damaged hair
-Sunflower seed oil
-Rice water essence
-Easy to use
Bigen Protect Repair Deep Conditioner 1.75oz
Bigen protect and repair conditioner packette gently cleans, detangles and restores moisture with sunflower oil and rice water essence for centuries, japanese women have known that rice water kept their hair healthy, strong and shiny. Now Bigen combines rice water's active ingredients with sunflower seed oil to help protect and repair color-treated, chemically processed or damaged hair. This gentle shampoo formula helps revive and protect damaged hair, improve overall elasticity, and moisturize hair damaged by chemicals. Safe for color treated hair. Leaves hair tangle free with body and shine.
1. After shampooing hair with bigen protect and repair shampoo, apply a generous amount and distribute evenly with a wide-tooth comb.
2. Place a plastic cap over hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10 minutes, or 15 minutes with plastic cap and no heat.
3. Rinse hair thoroughly and gently towel dry.
4. Style hair as usual
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sorbitol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Amodimethicone, Fragrance, Behenyl Pg-Trimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Lactic Acid, Paraffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Bis-Isobutyl Peg-14/Amodimethicone Copolymer, Ceteth-25, Alcohol Denat., C12-14 Pareth-7, Propylene Glycol, Ceteth-5, C12-14 Pareth-12, Laureth-9, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Inositol, Tocopherol, Caramel
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.