Aunt Jackie's Knot On My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy 12oz
-For all hair types
-Can be used often
Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch Instant Detangling Hair Therapy
Have no fear! Your hair has its own personal Super Hero, guarding against tangles, knots and unruly, tresses! With the power of its “silky slip,” Knot On My Watch helps the comb glide through hard-to-manage hair, leaving it tangle-free and protected from breakage, while restoring a healthy moisture balance. Use as often as needed on wet or dry hair. Great detangling solution for all hair types and textures.
Apply a generous amount of Knot On My Watch throughout hair, concentrating on areas that are more prone to tangles and knots. Comb through with a wide-tooth comb. Do not pull tangles. Apply more to difficult areas and gently comb in small sections, starting from the bottom of strands, moving upward, until comb glides through hair from roots to ends. Follow with Curl La La Defining Curl Custard.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, PEG-150 Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, C9-12 Alkane, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lanolin Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, TBHQ, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 1720
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.