Aunt Jackie's Kids E-Blast Vitamin E & Flaxseed Nourishing Scalp Therapy 8oz
What is its purpose? Use this vitamin E and flaxseed enriched scalp treatment if you are fed up with flaky, dry, irritated scalp. It will aid in the general health of the roots. Braids, twists, and locks can also benefit from this treatment. Ingredients used: This daily use oil elixir, rich in vitamin E and flaxseed, helps moisturize dry scalp, reduce flaking, and soothe an itchy, chronically dry scalp. Flax seed's Omega-3 fatty acids nourish hair effectively and improve overall health. The natural oils then permeate the scalp to assist and enhance its fitness. Perfect for: Dry and chronically damaged scalp. Package: Available in 8oz bottle. Usage: Apply a small amount of the serum to sections of wet, clean hair and gently comb through with a wide-tooth comb, taking care not to pull through the knots. On troublesome spots, detangle hair starting with ends and gradually brushing upwards towards roots. Apply a minimal amount to clean, dry hair and style as usual.
-Vitamin E and Flaxseed formula
-Treats dry skin scalp
-Improves scalp health
-Improves hair health
Aunt Jackie's E-Blast Vitamin E & Flaxseed Nourishing Scalp Therapy 8oz
Aunt Jackies daily-use oil elixir treats dry scalp, while Vitamin E and Flaxseed help to improve overall root health. Helps to alleviate flaking and chronically dry, irritated scalp. Excellent maintenance therapy for braids, twists and locs. Omega-3 fatty acids found in Flaxseed deliver effective nourishment to strands, encouraging healthier hair growth. Penetrating natural oils help to improve overall scalp health.
Most effective when used on damp, clean hair. Apply a small amount to sections of hair, gently combing through with a wide tooth comb. Do not pull through tangles. Apply more as needed to problem areas, then detangle hair starting from the ends, gently combing upward toward the roots. Use an even smaller amount on clean, dry hair. Style as usual.
Glycine Soja Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Parfum, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, TBHQ, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Urtica Dioica Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.