Aunt Jackie's Half & Half Hydrating Silkening Hair Milk 12oz
What is its purpose? Hair follicles will benefit significantly from the flax seed collection half-and-half hydrating silkening hair milk, as will roots, shaft, and scalp health overall. It can also help hair growth, stop hair loss, and keep split ends at bay. Ingredients used: Hair boosts hydration, softness, and smoothness from this moisturizing hair milk, which is packed with Omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and flaxseed - a lightweight formula that enhances the overall health of hair. Perfect for: It is suitable for all types of hair and textures. Package: Available in 12oz bottle. Usage: Use as frequently as you shampoo or condition. Apply the gently soaked hair milk to clean, wet hair. Begin detangling the hair from the ends and work your way up to the roots. Comb gently through hair, avoiding pulling knots. Apply extra to tangled or knotted areas and comb through—style as you wish.
-Softening hair remedy
-Moisturizing and nourishing
-Boosts hair growth
-Improves hair health
Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Collection Half & Half Hydrating Silkening Hair Milk 12 oz
Rich in Omega Fatty Acids; Vitamin E, Flaxseed has been used throughout the ages to nourish hair folicles, and improve the overall health of the roots, shaft, and scalp. It is known for aiding in hair?s strength; growth, and preventing hair loss and split ends.
Part moisture balancer and part softening remedy for seriously parched tresses.
Moisture, Moisture, Moisture! Following use of a moisturizing cleanser and conditioner, this conditioning Milk delivers an added dose of softness and moisture to hair, while providing light slip to aid in detangling and smoothing cuticles. Because it is super lightweight, it can be used on all hair types (natural, relaxed, color-treated, etc.) and textures 1a-4c.
Use as often as you shampoo & condition hair. On clean & conditioned damp hair, lightly saturate hair with Half & Half Hydrating Silkening Hair Milk. Using a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends of hair and working upward toward the roots, gently comb through hair. Do not pull through tangles. Apply more to especially tangled or knotted areas, as needed, and continue to comb through. Style as usual.
For optimal use, clean hair withAunt JackiesSulfate-FreePurify Me Co-Wash Cleanser, and then repairing damaged hair withFix My Hair Intensive Repair Conditioning Hair Masque.
Water, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Di-PPG-2-Myreth-10 Adipate, Althea Officinalis Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-12, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer , Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol
Continental United States Orders - $0.01 - $49.99 - Flat Rate Mail of $5.99 or calculated by USPS + $4.99 shipping and handling fee; All Orders $50.00 + are eligible for free shipping. For expedited shipping please call for a quote
- Shipping is done through UPS or FedEx, please supply a physical address for shipping
- APO/FPO address will be shipped via United States Postal Service, shipping is calculated at checkout + 15% shipping and handling fee.
- Orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Most packages will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- Shipping Lead times vary on location, *Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO address please allow additional shipping time.
- Shipping times for international orders will ship within 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends), valid for in-stock items only.
- International Shipping Countries Include: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Canada, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Austria, France, Switzerland, Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Morocco, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Sint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Brazil, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand
Weather Delays / Natural Disasters:
- Please keep in mind when placing your order, that shipping and /or order processing can be affected by extreme weather or natural disasters. If one of these conditions occurs, please add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order, depending on the severity.
- Occasionally packages are returned back to us as un-deliverable. In the event that this happens, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. If for some reason, we are unable to contact the purchaser or receiver, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Additional shipping charges may apply, if the package is returned due to an incorrect address. Our Customer Service Department will try and reach the intended purchaser or receiver if they differ. Once the address is corrected we will reship the package.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as “PO Box” followed by the number. Also, if you’re a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do NOT use “Box” for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that the orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
Failed Delivery Attempts:
- Most of our shipping carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver’s discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient:
- If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.