HUMAN HAIR CARE
HUMAN HAIR CARE
Remember, the more you wash and heat style your extensions, the shorter their lifespan will be, so try to keep washing and using products on your extensions to a minimum. The important thing to remember is that your hair extensions don’t have a natural hydration source like your own hair does, so keeping them moisturized and reducing dryness is crucial to prolonging their lifespan.
- Generally clip on hair extension wash after 7 and 8 time wear.
- Since your extensions aren’t subject to the oils produced by your scalp the way your natural hair is, you don’t have to wash them as often. If your extensions feel like they’re becoming increasingly difficult to style, this is likely a sign that there is product build-up and they need to be washed.
- After removing your clip-in hair extensions, ensure that all of the clips are closed shut.
- Use alcohol & sulfate free product necessity. These ingredients strip the hair of its natural oils which, in turn, makes the hair drier and more prone to tangling or matting. Prolonged use of these ingredients can affect the integrity of the hair, shortening the lifespan of your hair extensions significantly. use only professional mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Also, use ingredients that add moisture to the hair like argan oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and so on.
- Shampoo– immerse extension for 5 minutes.& conditioners 10 minutes.
- Rotate slowly by hand. Wash gently; squeeze all shampoo & conditioner water out.
- Naturally dry overnight. Blow dry one foot away from product.
- Use a loop brush or alternatively, toothed comb to remove Tangling. Starting at the ends carefully brush out the extensions from the bottom of the hair slowly working upwards towards the root. If you come across a particularly pesky knot, take out the individual weft and brush it through gently. Never brush the extensions when they are wet as this is when it is the most susceptible to breakage. Instead, brush them before washing or once they are 90% dry.
- Recommended your hair extension tie or warp the hair if sleeping with . Never go to bed with wet hair extension.
- If you do decide that you want to color your extensions, it’s always best is go to the salon and find a professional who is experienced in working with extensions. When coloring & highlighting your extensions, we recommend having a one 1-clip weft tested first prior to dyeing the full set to ensure that you’re satisfied with the results.
While Darling Human Hair extensions are made of real Indian human hair, matting and tangling is a normal occurrence with not just your natural hair but will all types of hair extensions. This can happen due to lack of brushing, weather, or dryness. A common reason why extensions tangle and get matted throughout the day is because of a combination of sweat, heat, and friction. Also, keep in mind that when human hair is constantly moving around it mattes or ‘clumps’ together in pieces and should be brushed consistently to avoid this.